The most family-oriented of London’s luxury hotels, the setting of The Ritz is perfect, with the wide spaces of the stunning Royal Green Park on our doorstep and a variety of toy stores and family activities to delight children only a short walk away.
Our service is legendary and our Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant boasts a menu sure to please even the fussiest of young diners.
Young guests of The Ritz will remember getting dressed up and taking their first world famous Afternoon Tea with mummy and daddy or their first Ritz bathrobe and slippers, identical in all but size to that of their parent’s. A stay at The Ritz creates memories between families that will be cherished forever, rather than providing a distraction for children when travelling away from home.
Every child that stays with us automatically becomes a member of ‘kidz@theritz’, our exclusive children’s programme. They receive their own VIK (Very Important Kid) membership card, which comes with a host of exciting benefits (for children up to 15 years-old):
- Special welcome gifts
- In-room games consoles
- In-room selection of age-appropriate children’s books and DVDs
- Children’s bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers
- Special treats at evening turn down
- Complimentary ice cream in The Palm Court or The Ritz Restaurant
- Children’s menus in the Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant for £30 for two courses or £35 for three courses
- English breakfast £19.50 per child
- Afternoon Tea £35 per child
- Children up to the age of 15 can stay in their parents’ room on a complimentary basis (Junior Suite or above)
- Guaranteed interconnecting rooms at the time of booking (subject to room category)
- Complimentary cots
- External babysitting service can be arranged through Concierge
Discover the best family friendly attractions in London here.