Time spent with the family at The Ritz is a wonderful tradition, where every moment is magical and memories are made and remembered for a lifetime.
Young guests of The Ritz will remember getting dressed up and taking their first Afternoon Tea in the world-famous Palm Court with mummy and daddy for the rest of their lives; they will remember their first Ritz bathrobe and slippers, identical in all but size to that of their parent’s; and little girls will remember sipping Shirley Temples with their mother as they had their first taste of a grown-up world of luxury. The services offered at The Ritz are designed to create moments between families that will be cherished forever, rather than providing a distraction for children when travelling away from home.
The most family-oriented of London’s luxury hotels, the setting of The Ritz, with the wide spaces of the stunning Royal Green Park on its doorstep and a variety of toy stores and family activities to delight children only a short walk away, is perfect; the service is legendary, and the award-winning Ritz Restaurant boasts a menu sure to please even the fussiest of young diners.
Our family-friendly hotel offers the following
- kidz@theritz programme for our Very Important Kids including special welcome gifts, in-room games consoles, in-room selection of age-appropriate children’s books and DVDs, children’s bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers, special treats at evening turndown and complimentary ice cream in The Palm Court or The Ritz Restaurant
- Children up to the age of 15 can stay in their parents’ room on a complimentary basis (Junior Suite or above)
- Flexibility to have two adults and two children in a room*
- Guaranteed interconnecting rooms at the time of booking (subject to room category.
- Complimentary cots
- Availability of babysitters via a registered company
- Early dining for families in The Ritz Restaurant from 5.30pm
- Afternoon Tea £40 per child (up to 15 years old)
- Children’s lunch and dinner menus in The Ritz Restaurant
- Non-smoking rooms
* From Junior Suites and above and for children up to 15 years old.
The Ritz London is close to the following attractions:
- Next door to The Royal Green Park
- Buckingham Palace
- Hamleys toy store
- British Museum
- Madame Tussauds
- Science Museum
- London Zoo
- Spa life London Aquarium