Time spent with the family at The Ritz is a wonderful tradition, where every moment is magical and memories are made and remembered for a lifetime.
Young guests of The Ritz will remember getting dressed up and taking their first Afternoon Tea in the world famous Palm Court with mummy and daddy for the rest of their lives; they will remember their first Ritz bathrobe and slippers, identical in all but size to that of their parent’s; and little girls will remember sipping Shirley Temples with their mother as they had their first taste of a grown-up world of luxury and pampering in The Ritz Salon. The services offered at The Ritz are designed to create moments between families that will be cherished forever, rather than providing a distraction for children when travelling away from home.
The most family-oriented of London’s luxury hotels, the setting of The Ritz, with the wide spaces of the stunning Royal Green Park on its doorstep and a variety of toy stores and family activities to delight children only a short walk away, is perfect; the service is legendary; and the award-winning Ritz Restaurant boasts a menu sure to please even the fussiest of young diners.
Our family friendly hotel offers the following
- [email protected] programme for our Very Important Kids including special welcome gifts, in-room games consoles, in-room selection of age-appropriate children’s books and DVDs, children’s bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers, special treats at evening turndown and complimentary ice cream in The Palm Court or The Ritz Restaurant
- Children up to the age of 15 can stay in their parents’ room on a complimentary basis (Junior Suite or above)
- Flexibility to have two adults and two children in a room*
- Guaranteed interconnecting rooms at the time of booking (subject to room category.
- Complimentary cots
- Availability of babysitters via a registered company
- Early dining for families in The Ritz Restaurant from 5.30pm
- English breakfast £19.50 per child (up to 15 years old)
- Afternoon Tea £35 per child (up to 15 years old)
- Children’s lunch and dinner menus in The Ritz Restaurant £30 for two courses or £35 for three courses (up to 15 years old)
- Non-smoking rooms
* From Junior Suites and above and for children up to 15 years old.
The Ritz London is close to the following attractions:
- Next door to The Royal Green Park
- Buckingham Palace
- Hamleys toy store
- British Museum
- Madame Tussauds
- Science Museum
- London Zoo
- Spa life London Aquarium