A SAFE RITZ JOURNEY
Welcome to The Ritz.
The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues remains paramount. Rest assured our dedicated team will provide you with a warm welcome and world-class service, that The Ritz is renowned for, leaving you with long-lasting memories.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures:
- Our cleaning products and procedures meet Government guidelines for effective use against viruses and bacteria.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the hotel.
- Mandatory hand washing or sanitisation is compulsory for all The Ritz team, always before starting work and before and after breaks.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- All PPE equipment issued to Ritz staff is Government approved.
- Wearing a mask is optional when entering the hotel.
- Our team has received comprehensive training and carried out risk assessments to ensure awareness of, and strict adherence to, Government guidelines or advice on COVID-19 symptoms and hygiene.
- Our team completes lateral flow tests, every three days and if they are positive or have any COVID-19 symptoms they self isolate themselves.
RESTAURANTS, BARS, IN ROOM DINING, OUTDOOR DINING SPACES AND PRIVATE DINING
The Ritz Kitchen:
- Rigorous cleaning procedures take place every day.
- Our chefs work from set stations using their own utensils. Where the sharing of equipment is required these will be sanitised before and after each use.
Service Style and Food Offering:
- We continue to maintain the strictest food hygiene procedures throughout all dining areas.
Food and Beverage Cancellation Policy:
All reservations must be cancelled no later than 48 hours before your dining date to avoid any charges. For reservations of six or more people or for special events there is a different cancellation policy which will be on your confirmation email. Please ensure you cancel within the time specified.
STAYING AT THE RITZ
Before your stay:
- Please communicate your arrival time to us at least 24 hours prior to your stay.
- All correspondence including confirmations, billing and receipts are available either via email or in printed format, depending on your preference, however, electronic correspondence is highly advised.
- Should you be paying with a gift voucher, please provide us with the pin and serial numbers, which can be found printed on your gift voucher, when you are making your reservation.
(Applicable for private pre-booked transport via The Ritz London Concierge).
- Vehicles are sanitised before and after every guest journey.
- Wearing a mask in the vehicle is optional but we do advise that you wear one.
- We encourage you to make pre-payment, however, credit card details are taken on arrival as a guarantee for any incidentals.
ENTERING THE RITZ
- Wearing a mask is optional.
- You are encouraged to use the stairs wherever possible.
- Windows may be opened on request.
- We will only service guest rooms on departure unless you request service during your stay. We provide you with extra towels and bottles of water and an iron and ironing board. Any additional items required can be requested through our Housekeeping team.
- All bed linens are removed and bagged in the room and washed at the hottest temperature possible.
- Air conditioning is available in guest rooms.
Guest Room Cancellation Policy:
- Room reservations cancelled by 3.00pm (GMT) 48-hours prior to arrival are not subject to any cancellation charges. Unfortunately, all reservations cancelled within 48-hours of arrival will incur a penalty charge of one night’s room rate.
Our health and safety procedures will continually be updated in line with Government advice or guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns, please just ask a member of The Ritz team.
You can also contact email@example.com before your visit.