A SAFE RITZ JOURNEY
Our Ritz team is thrilled to welcome you back to The Ritz.
The wellbeing of our guests and colleagues remains paramount and so your visit to The Ritz will now look and feel slightly different, with our enhanced set of hygiene and safety measures. Rest assured our dedicated team will provide you with a warm welcome and world-class service, that The Ritz is renowned for, leaving you with long-lasting memories.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures:
- Our cleaning products and procedures meet Government guidelines for effective use against viruses and bacteria.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the hotel.
- High touch points are sanitised, where possible, after every guest interaction or at least every 40 minutes.
- Mandatory hand washing or sanitisation is compulsory for all The Ritz team, every 20 minutes and always before starting work and before and after breaks.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- All PPE equipment issued to Ritz staff is Government approved.
- Guests do not have to wear a mask, but can do so as personal choice.
- Our team has received comprehensive training and carried out risk assessments prior to their return to work to ensure awareness of, and strict adherence to, Government guidelines to COVID-19 symptoms, hygiene and the hotel’s new cleaning and sanitising procedures.
- Our team are asked to do a PCR test if they have any COVID-19 symptoms and self isolate if the result is positive.
RESTAURANTS, BARS, IN ROOM DINING, OUTDOOR DINING SPACES AND PRIVATE DINING
The Ritz Kitchen:
- Rigorous cleaning procedures take place five times a day.
- Our chefs wear the recommended Government approved PPE while preparing your food and work from set stations using their own utensils. Where the sharing of equipment is required these will be sanitised before and after each use.
Service Style and Food Offering:
- Our restaurants will offer à la carte, du jour and Epicurean menus as appropriate.
- We continue to maintain the strictest food hygiene procedures throughout all dining areas.
- Single use disposable menus or digital menus via QR codes are available.
- Our in-room dining service has been slightly modified to ensure we provide you with a contactless experience, with minimal exposure in your room. Our team member will remain at a social distance whilst you retrieve your tray or table of items ordered. All food items will be covered.
Food and Beverage Cancellation Policy:
All reservations must be cancelled no later than 48 hours before your dining date to avoid any charges. For reservations of six or more people or for special events there is a different cancellation policy which will be on your confirmation email. Please ensure you cancel within the time specified.
STAYING AT THE RITZ
Before your stay:
- Please communicate your arrival time to us at least 24 hours prior to your stay.
- All correspondence including confirmations, billing and receipts are available either via email or in printed format, depending on your preference, however, electronic correspondence is highly advised.
- Should you be paying with a gift voucher, please provide us with the pin and serial numbers, which can be found printed on your gift voucher, when you are making your reservation.
(Applicable for private pre-booked transport via The Ritz London Concierge).
- Vehicles are sanitised before and after every guest journey.
- Every driver wears a mask.
- Within the vehicle, masks, disposable gloves, and hand sanitisers are provided for you.
- You are not required to wear a mask; although, it is highly advised.
- Unfortunately, we will not be checking-in guests prior to their arrival.
- We encourage you to make pre-payment, however credit card details are taken on arrival as a guarantee for any incidentals.
ENTERING THE RITZ
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on entering the hotel and to follow Government advice on washing and sanitizing your hands throughout your stay.
- You do not have to wear a mask, but you can do so as personal choice.
- We always ask your permission prior to handling your luggage. We use disposable gloves for each interaction, and we sanitise the luggage handles and disinfect our luggage trolleys after each arrival and departure.
Guest Room Keys:
- Guest room keys are sanitised, using cutting edge UVC sanitising units, prior to arrival, every time they are deposited and at the end of each day.
- We kindly ask you to retain your own guest room key, for the duration of your stay. Please return your key on departure in the key deposit slot in the Hall Porters’ desk.
- You are encouraged to use the stairs wherever possible.
- At any one time, lifts should only be occupied by guests from one room or one family that are resident in the hotel.
- We minimise the frequency and the number of team members entering your room during your stay.
- Windows may be opened on request.
- Soft furnishings have been removed.
- There are currently no mini bars in the guest rooms, but mini bar items are available on request by contacting In-Room Dining.
- We will only service guest rooms on departure unless you request for service during your stay. We provide you with extra towels and bottles of water and an iron and ironing board. Any additional items required can be requested through our Housekeeping team.
- All bed linens are removed and bagged in the room and washed at the hottest temperature possible and vacuum cleaner bags are replaced after every room clean.
- Air conditioning is available in guest rooms with thorough cleaning schedules and disinfection on every guest departure.
Guest Room Cancellation Policy:
- Room reservations cancelled by 3.00pm (GMT) 48-hours prior to arrival are not be subject to any cancellation charges. Unfortunately, all reservations cancelled within 48-hours of arrival will incur a penalty charge of one night’s room rate.
Our health and safety procedures will continually be updated in line with Government guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns, please just ask a member of The Ritz team.
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org before your visit.