Be part of the oldest and most prestigious tennis tournament in the world and enjoy a memorable stay at The Ritz London.
This two-night stay in one of the hotel’s beautiful guest rooms includes a delectable three-course dinner, created by Executive Chef, John Williams MBE, on the evening of arrival in the spectacular Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant.
The following day, guests will be transported by private transfer to Wimbledon to watch the tension and drama of live on Centre or Number One court at one of the world’s greatest sporting spectacles, The Lawn Tennis Championships at Wimbledon. During the day, guests can enjoy a three-course a la carte lunch menu designed by Albert Roux OBE, Michel Roux Jnr and Emily Roux with Sommelier selected wine-pairing, traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream and a complimentary bar throughout the day.
This package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation at The Ritz London with arrival from Sunday 1st July 2018.
- Three-course dinner on the evening of arrival in our Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant.
- English breakfast each morning in the Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant.
- Tickets for The Championships on Centre or Number One court including opening matches, quarter finals, semi-finals or the finals.
- Three-course lunch menu with fine wines, traditional afternoon tea and complimentary bar throughout the day.
Priced from £3,920 for an Executive room with English breakfast each morning, inclusive of Value Added Tax and entry level tickets. This rate is based on two people sharing with arrival from Sunday 1st July 2018. Reservations must be pre-paid at the time of booking and are non-refundable. Please note the package price will vary depending on the date and court selected. Tickets are subject to availability.