To celebrate The Renaissance Nude at The Royal Academy of Arts, we are offering a complimentary glass of Ritz Champagne (worth £19) with our Afternoon Tea at 7.30pm and a ticket to see the exhibition.
This major exhibition, at one of the most prestigious art institutions in the world, traces the development of the nude through some of the great masters of the Renaissance and brings together works by artists such as Titian, Raphael, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Dürer and Cranach. The Renaissance Nude will bring together works in a variety of media, including paintings and sculptures as well as drawings, prints and illuminated manuscripts from different regions of Europe, examining the emergence of a dynamic visual tradition, especially between the 15th and 16th century, that permanently altered the character and values of European art.
This spectacular exhibition explores these important changes in a selection of exquisite works. From full-scale paintings to jewel-like miniatures, bronze statuettes to anatomical studies, they contrast idealised beauty with the ageing body, and public images with more intimate, private works.
After the exhibition, indulge in a slice of one of the finest British traditions and take Afternoon Tea at The Ritz. Within the spectacular surroundings of the iconic Palm Court, guests will enjoy a selection of finely cut sandwiches, freshly baked scones with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve, a range of exquisitely presented pastries and teacakes as well as a selection of 18 different types of loose-leaf tea, all complimented by a glass of Ritz Champagne.
Bookings must be made in advance, are pre-paid at the time of reservation and non refundable.
This offer is priced at £70 per person.
To make a reservation please call our dining team on
+44 (0) 20 7300 2345.
This package is subject to availability and only available 3rd March – 2nd June 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- Exhibition tickets need to be collected from the Concierge desk at The Ritz before going to the exhibition.
- Exhibition tickets are for entry to The Renaissance Nude at the Royal Academy of Arts during standard public opening hours only.
- Tickets valid for entry at any time, subject to capacity. For full RA Ticketing terms and conditions, please see royalacademy.org.uk/terms-and-conditions
- This offer is for the 7.30pm sitting of Afternoon Tea at The Ritz. It cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers.
- The offer is valid from 3rd March to 2nd June 2019, Monday – Thursday only.
- Vouchers cannot be used with this offer.
- This offer is NOT valid if you print this page and show it to the host/hostess on arrival, a reservation has to be made in advance of the dining date.
- The package must be paid for in advance at time of reservation and is non-refundable.
Opening times of the Royal Academy: Sunday – Thursday 10.00am – 6.00pm and Friday 10.00am -10.00pm.