The festive season in London is an enchanting affair, with streets decorated with Christmas trees and glittering lights, shop windows full of goodies and festive cheer. Make the days before the excitement of Christmas extra special, with a relaxing stay at The Ritz. Whether you are looking for the perfect romantic break for two or a magical family experience, you will truly receive a wonderfully warm welcome and a breath-taking seasonal atmosphere.
After the frenzy of Christmas Day, you can choose to slow down and rejuvenate with quality time with your loved one or family. For those who want to treat themselves to lots of fantastic gifts at amazing post-Christmas sale prices, stay at The Ritz and enjoy a hearty English Breakfast before you shop to your heart’s content in some of London’s most famous shops.
This package is priced from £595 per night inclusive of Value Added Tax at 20%, based upon two people sharing and includes:
- Two-night minimum stay at The Ritz (18th – 21st December and 26th – 30th December )
- English breakfast each morning in the Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant
- Mulled wine (hot chocolate for the children) and mince pies in the comfort of your bedroom
- A special ELEMIS gift
- Special welcome gifts for the children
- DVDs of Christmas family movies
- Turndown treats for the children
- Children up to the age of 15 can stay in their parents’ room on a complimentary basis (Junior Suite or above).
- Guaranteed interconnecting rooms at the time of booking (subject to room category)
This offer is valid 18th – 21st and 26th – 30th December 2017.
Our Reservations agents are standing by to offer you our lowest rates and personalised local information just for you, please click here or alternatively telephone +44 (0) 20 7300 2222 or email [email protected]
This offer is for a minimum of two nights and subject to availability.