As part of a two-night residential stay, you will experience the phenomenal world-famous Ladies Day at Royal Ascot on 22nd June 2017, known as one of the biggest days on the British social and sporting calendar. Revel in the exquisite hospitality on The Rosebery, the beautifully restored 1966 Routemaster bus that has been redesigned to accommodate a total of 16 guests in the lower level bar and upper deck dining and viewing gallery. Located in the rarefied Number 1 car park, you will also have exclusive access to The Royal Enclosure. The day will include a welcome Ritz Rosebery cocktail, a three-course gastronomic lunch, afternoon tea and most importantly, all day access to the upper deck viewing gallery to watch the racing (and fashions) in ultimate comfort.
This package includes:
- Two night minimum stay at The Ritz London with arrival on Wednesday 21st June 2017.
- Four course dinner on the evening of arrival in one of our stunning private dining rooms.
- English breakfast each morning in the Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant.
- Return coach transfer to Ascot.
- Exclusive Royal Enclosure access on Ladies Day at Royal Ascot on Thursday 22nd June 2017.
- All day hospitality on board the 1966 Routemaster bus including a Ritz Rosebery arrival cocktail, three-course lunch and afternoon tea.
- A private photographer and your own photographs to take home.
- An exclusive Ritz gift.
Priced from £5,475 for an Executive room with English breakfast each morning and inclusive of Value Added Tax. This rate is based on two people sharing and is for arrival on Wednesday 21st June 2017 and departure on 23rd June 2017. Reservations must be pre-paid at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
Please note the dress code for the Royal Enclosure:
Dresses and skirts should be of a modest length defined as falling just above the knee or longer. Dresses and tops should have straps of one inch or greater. Jackets and pashminas may be worn. Trouser suits are welcome but should be full length and of matching material and colour. Hats should be worn; however, a headpiece, which has a base of 4 inches (10cm), or more in diameter is acceptable as an alternative to a hat. Strapless, off the shoulder, halter neck and spaghetti straps as well as fascinators are not permitted and midriffs should be covered.
Gentlemen are required to wear either a black or grey morning dress which must include a waistcoat and tie, a black or grey top hat and plain black shoes.