Do not miss your opportunity to watch history in the making in July 2017, with Centre Court seats at the Men’s Semi-Finals at Wimbledon, considered the most popular sporting event in the World.
Enjoy a four-course dinner on the evening of arrival in one of our stunning private dining rooms.
Stay for a minimum of two nights at The Ritz London in one of our beautiful guest rooms and experience the prestigious Wimbledon Championships. Enjoy a combination of world-class tennis with excellent sky-view hospitality, including vintage Champagne, a canape reception, traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream, fine wines and a scrumptious four course a la carte lunch menu.
This package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation at The Ritz London with arrival on Thursday 13th July 2017.
- Four course dinner on the evening of arrival in one of our stunning private dining rooms.
- English breakfast each morning in the Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant.
- Sky-view hospitality and two debenture seats on Centre Court for the Men’s Semi Final on Friday 14th July 2017.
- Canapé reception with vintage Champagne, a four-course lunch with fine wines and traditional afternoon tea served by a private butler at the Wimbledon Championships.
Priced from £16,400 for an Executive room with English breakfast each morning and inclusive of Value Added Tax. This rate is based on two people sharing and is for arrival on Thursday 13th July 2017 and departure on 15th July 2017. Reservations must be pre-paid at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
Demand for this package will be extremely high so please book early to avoid any disappointment.