Guests will enjoy a fabulous two-night stay at The Ritz, experience the prestigious Chelsea Flower Show and enjoy full day hospitality within the Jardin Blanc.
On the evening of arrival, a private three-course dinner prepared by Executive Chef, John Williams MBE and his brigade, will be hosted in one of our private dining rooms in the adjoining 18th century William Kent House.
The following day, guests will be transported, by chauffeur, to Chelsea Flower Show for a one-hour private tour with a horticulturist and enjoy a full day of hospitality within the Jardin Blanc by Raymond Blanc.
This package includes:
- Two night minimum stay at The Ritz London with arrival on Monday 21th May 2018.
- Private three-course dinner on the evening of arrival in the stunning William Kent Room.
- English breakfast each morning in the Michelin-starred Ritz Restaurant.
- Chauffeur driven transfer to Chelsea Flower Show.
- One hour private tour of the Chelsea Flower Show with a horticulturist.
- Champagne reception, four-course lunch menu, afternoon tea and complimentary bar in The Jardin Blanc by Raymond Blanc.
Priced from £4,465 for a Executive King room with English breakfast each morning and inclusive of Value Added Tax. This rate is based on two people sharing and is for arrival on Monday 27th May 2018 and departure on 23rd May 2018. Reservations must be pre-paid at the time of booking and are non-refundable.