There are few destinations that so perfectly lend themselves to a 'fairy tale wedding' than The Ritz London with its classical glamour and impeccable service. Whether you want to host your wedding ceremony, reception or even your honeymoon at The Ritz; should you prefer for as little as two guests or a bigger banquet, we are capable of delivering your desires. Our team of experienced wedding planners and banqueting professionals will be available from the first consultation until the last guest has departed the dance floor, ensuring no detail is overlooked in producing your perfect wedding day.
William Kent House, an 18th century mansion adjoined to The Ritz offers a variety of breathtakingly beautiful private dining and reception rooms as well as a secret garden on the verge of Green Park. Offering a myriad selection of indulgent gourmet cuisine from the famed kitchens of The Ritz, a venerable selection of fine wines and Champagnes, floral arrangements by one of London’s most celebrated florists, and a distinguished address in the heart of the city there is simply nowhere better for a bride and groom to say “I do”.
Once In A Lifetime Wedding Package
This will be your perfect day; a magical moment when every touch and every individual detail will combine to create an occasion like no other.
- Take advantage of our classic Drinks Reception and Wedding Breakfast package which includes the following:
- Two glasses of Champagne per guest
- A five piece Canapé menu served during the reception
- A three course Wedding Breakfast
- Half a bottle of house wine per guest
- One bottle of mineral water per guest
- A selection of flowers
- A harpist to play for three sets of 45 minutes
- Personalised menus, place cards and table plan
- A pre event menu tasting for two guests
- Personal Wedding Planner to assist with all Hotel arrangements
£285 per person using the Burlington & Music Rooms (Min 40 people, Max 72 people)
£500 per person using the Queen Elizabeth & William Kent Rooms (Min 17 people, Max 24 people)
Prices include Value Added Tax and are not subject to service charge.
For more information or to make an enquiry please contact our wedding coordinators who will be happy to asssist you on +44 (0) 20 7300 2507 or email them at email@example.com
Puttin' on The Ritz
What better way to spend a night in London than by "Puttin' on The Ritz"? Accommodation in an elegant bedroom with English breakfast each morning. A bottle of Champagne in the room on arrival. Afternoon Tea in the Palm Court.