Highgrove is the private residence of Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall. Since 1980 HRH The Prince of Wales has worked to create one of the most imaginative and inspired gardens of our time.
Adhering strictly to the organic principles that His Royal Highness so passionately believes in, the Gardens at Highgrove clearly demonstrate his belief in sustainable methods. The Ritz has a long standing association with HRH The Prince of Wales and in 2002 was the first hotel in the world to be awarded a Royal Warrant by His Royal Highness.
- Two nights’ accommodation at The Ritz London
- English Breakfast each morning
- Champagne and Canapés at The Ritz on Sunday evening
- Dinner in The Ritz Restaurant on Monday evening
- Coach transfer to Highgrove and return to London
- Private tour and lunch at Highgrove
- Priced from £2,660, inclusive of value added tax, for two persons sharing a double or twin room
- The programme is subject to a minimum of 20 participants, maximum 40
- All reservations are non-refundable and must be pre-paid and confirmed by the 18th July 2014