Highgrove is located in the glorious Gloucestershire countryside and is the private residence of Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall. It is home to one of the most imaginative and inspired gardens of our time, created in adherence with His Royal Highness’s belief in organic principles and sustainable methods.
The Ritz London enjoys a longstanding relationship with His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales and it is through this we can create this unique experience for you.
Arrive at the sumptuous surroundings of the 5 star Ritz London hotel on Wednesday 20th May 2015. In the evening enjoy a memorable dining experience in one of our stunning private dining rooms where Executive Chef John Williams, MBE will demonstrate his culinary skills with a special set menu showcasing the finest British seasonal ingredients.
The next morning enjoy a full English breakfast in The Ritz Restaurant before you depart to on a leisurely two hour journey to Highgrove, during which light refreshments will be served.
Lunch will be in one of the picturesque rooms at Highgrove followed by an intimate private tour of the beautiful gardens where you will learn about their history. At the end of the tour the Highgrove Gift Shop will be opened exclusively for you.
This Exclusive Programme Includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation at The Ritz London with arrival on Wednesday 20th May 2015
- English Breakfast each morning
- Welcome reception and a memorable dining experience in one of our stunning private dining rooms at The Ritz London on Wednesday evening
- Return coach transfer to Highgrove with lunch in one of the stunning rooms at Highgrove and a private tour of the beautiful gardens on Thursday 21st May 2015
- A gift from Highgrove and The Ritz London for you to take home as a memento of your experience
Priced from £3,400, inclusive of value added tax, for two persons sharing a double or twin room. The programme is subject to a minimum of 20 participants, maximum 40. All reservations are non-refundable (unless the programme is cancelled) and must be pre-paid and confirmed by the 7th April 2015.